Game Day Thread Titans @ Texans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

You should take your own advice and analyze this team before you go placing the blame on one person. And with this politically correct society we live in now days I don't have to answer that. How dare you!:sarcasm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It starts with the QB. Yes, there were plenty of things wrong today, but he was a large part of that. And I think you have already answered....lol.

3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wait a minute. "You have to believe in your receivers"

I think you just answered the question.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- I'm tired of hearing that. He's been in the NFL 1.5 years. People don't give the old clipboard holders "games started" passes. PK starting to throw out a bit of heat on MM8 in his post game.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Today for Tennessee, it started with a lack of defense. 7-0 after the first drive of the game. The O failed, then the D stepped up again and gave another 7 quickly.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

With good reason.

Mariota's QB ratings for last 2 weeks are 46.8 and 51.5, the two lowest of his career.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It's better than an interception when the play-call was doomed before it began.

At least with an incompletion possession is turned over on THEIR side of the field, or did you miss that punt-return for a touchdown?

8. Riverman

Yes trending downward with this scheme and coaches. I don't see how you can't at least acknowledge that as a large part of the trend.

9. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

Playoffs are most important.

10. Riverman

The D did start slow (as usual) but came on strong in the end. Only gave up a FG in the 2nd half. And had a couple of key takeaways. I'm sure it's demoralizing to give the O the ball back only to not have them score. (They did on one of them.) But also to see the O sputter so bad in the 1st half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar