Titans @ Texans Postgame Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He definitely shouldn't shave his head.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did ron dayne get hurt? i dont remember seeing him in the fourth quarter.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's exciting to believe again. We need to fix our run D, and fast, with Jacksonville coming up next week. I don't know why the Texans quit running, but that was the dumbest thing I've seen all day.

Go Titans!

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

how are we going to be able to stop Jones Drew and Taylor next week?

5. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

I haven't been this excited about this team since 1999. And I want us to keep winning, I just don't want us to pass Jax in the division, because I would much rather us play a 3rd place schedule than a 2nd place schedule.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They arent at home, different team.

And our run defense isn't as bad as theirs.

7. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

jags are good at home but are not as good away, and our defense has played better at home lately, creating more turnovers.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, our run D isn't as bad as Indy's. Indy's is 32nd, ours is 28th. They're going to run on us, we HAVE to stop it. Also, their run D is top 5, we're going to have to find production on O. Next week will be a huge challenge for this team. It's hard to imagine us being able to win 7 games in a row to close out, next week is a big test.

9. plato

plato Camp Fodder

It don't seem impossible anymore....9-7 might just get us in the playoffs then all bet's are off.... 8-8 looks very possible....

10. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Just called my buddy in Houston who was at the game. He told me the crowd was about 70% for Toxins, 30% for Titans. However a lot of Toxin fans wore Longhorn gear to support VY while the rest who wore Burnt Orange, including himself, were flat out cheering for the Titans.

Quick funny. When he and his wife were walking into the stadium, they passed a booth selling Toxins gear. My buddy's wife asked if they were selling Titan hats, which they answered no. She then asked if they were selling any inside which earned he a stern reply of no. :yes: HOOKEM TITANS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar