Titans @ Texans Postgame Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said. :rolleyes:

2. i dont understand it

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

How did Amano do at G? I didn't watch the game today, but my opinion is that he should stick with LS.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well, he's not the LS, Amato is the long snapper :yes:

I paid attention to him, but I'll watch the game again to get a better idea. But from what I did see, he played well. He's quicker than Olsen, and probably stronger too. Experience could be the only thing Olsen has over him.

5. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I was at the game today and VY scored into the endzone facing me. You could see the hole open up as he started running and I knew he got the first down, of course I had to look over everyone to see him score.....most Texan fans just got so disgusted and walked right out. (the guy next to me just left)

They showed a computer animation thing on the jumbotron before the game of bulls running over Titans players (kinda looked like Madden graphics) and then showed a #90 player down in a stance, then turn into a bull and hit a Titans #10 player and his helmet rolled off to which most Texans fans cheered....Lots of Vince jerseys, though.....a big cheer after he left the field by all the Titans fans still left in the building.

Didn't quite work out like their little pregame video game did it....

SWEET!!!!! VY is the man!!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

seems like that's the only thing saving a few guys...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh you loved it.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. You don't see a link there?

Hmmm ....

Maybe I've got it cached. Let me boot up another machine and see if I see it there. In any case, you can read it on the ESPN/NFL page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar