Titans That Most Need To Be Replaced - Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tnfan47, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'll make this easy, my choices to keep.

Casey, Wright, Lewan, Mett, Williamson, Klug, Martin, Walker, and Sankey.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I agree with everything in the article. Woodyard could be ok to keep in a backup role. the rest 100 percent must go.. and many more players.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I suspect we'll dump Oher, and offer that gig to Roos, that fixes one issue.

Livitre needs to restructure or retire and move to the right side where he may play better, cause at LG he's a joke.

Griffin should be flat out cut, as should Wimbley.

Both Washington's are on their last years, so that will take care of itself in a few weeks.

As for Woodyard and Hill, I actually dont think theyre that bad, so if theyre both bad I'll be ok letting them compete for a spot in 2015.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my only problem with the article is that it did not go to 40

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

My only problem with the article is they left off Levitre who needs to be let go the most of anyone on this team IMO. I don't think Griff has been as bad this year as in years past. We have so many holes to fill I don't think letting him go makes much sense if he's doing a serviceable job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've been wondering about that too. Any chance Roos would take an offer to play RT? He played well this year and if we can just get him on a 2 year deal so we don't have to use a pick on a tackle this year, that would be great. But I think he may consider going to RT a demotion.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

RT is a demotion, but its the easier of the two positions. At 32 and coming off knee surgery he might view it as a favor...

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Woodyard that bad that Rolondo McClain is an option, or has McClain actually done something to warrant a consideration?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar