Titans Ticket Stubs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This could be fun and useful if everyone participates..

Not much to do now that we haven't reached the playoffs, so i thought it would be fun if we could scan and post images of as many Titans ticket stubs as possible on this thread. Who knows.. this thread might even become a sticky, or it might die out as fast as it has been typed...

Just imagine this thread could be a database of each and every Titans ticket stub ever printed since the franchise moved to Tennessee, and any fan could visit this thread at any time to view previous stubs.

Unfortunately I can't be the first to provide my stubs since i'm temporarily residing overseas and all my stubs are saved in my sock drawer back home in Nashville.

I don't know.. i'm an antique fan and like holding on old things and think this might be interesting..

Thoughts?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cool idea. I have some from every season. I only keep the wins though. :brow:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Got almost all of them, usually multiples. Thought of framing the 1999 set ending with the Buffalo stub.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Somewhere I have my SuperBowl Stubs

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well I did not win the SB lottery, my brother did but that is another story:grrr:

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ewker, I bet you had better seats then we did!

[​IMG]--[​IMG]

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I doubt it. We all had upper level seats. I was in Section 324 Row 20 Seats 15 and 16Those were the most expensive tickets I have ever bought. I was offered 750.00 each as I walked away from the ticket office. I turned them down figuring I would never get to go to another SB in my life.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All my tickets are behind a frame or glass case (gotta preserve those memories).

Though there are some Oiler ones somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar