Rumor Titans to be aggressive in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Still available

Brandon Spikes 3-4 ILB
    [​IMG]

Stefen Wisniewski - Centre
    [​IMG]

Rob Sims - Guard
    [​IMG]

Joe Barksdale RT
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Justin Blalock - Guard
    [​IMG]

Chris Myers - Centre

[​IMG]

#1102 Childress79, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

RT or G

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Pierre Thomas is still available, he'd be a nice signing. Catches the ball well and was productive as a runner when needed to be.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I think Titans should bring in

Stevan Ridley. Runs harder than all our rbs.
    Pierre Thomas - better than our rbs

Matt Moore- won games in Miami and would probably be best qb on roster day 2.

Stefan Wiesnewski - road grader. Mauler of men. Crusher of souls. The lambaster of levitre.

James Harrison- too obvious to sign early.

Brandon spikes- another obvious guy to fix the run defense.

The blind side. Lol. Jp.

Do I smell playoffs guys?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Traw_McGraw

Traw_McGraw Starter

Brandon Spikes was someone I really wanted last year. Not an every down LB but would definitely add to the rotation inside as a run stuffer. Great instincts there

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

I do not think you hand him the keys to the city. I think there has to be someone in the wings waiting to take his spot; pushing him to get better. I feel like if we take a guy in the 4th this year he will be solid camp competition.

At LSU I do not think he really applied himself until his final year. He had great talent around him, and lost games he should have won. This is a different situation. This is his only shot to be a starter IMO. If he screws the pooch here I do not see another team starting him. So he has the motivation. He has the arm strength and arm talent to start in the league. I think where he really has to improve is his release & anticipation. He had trouble last year when pressure was in his face. Most rookies do though. He was not afraid to stare down the barrel of a rusher to complete the pass, but he sometimes he did not anticipate their route correctly.

Can he be the guy? Yea I think he could. Will he get over the hump & be the guy? I cannot say. I do think it would be stupid to go into this season w/o a solid back up to replace him if he fails. No more CBJ. He is not an answer & we all know that. We should take a guy that can develop as the year moves on. One capable of starting.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Count me in! I'm on board! Playoffs!

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Zach Brown - LB - Titans
    ESPN Titans reporter Paul Kuharsky expects ILB Zach Brown to start in 2015.

Brown was expected to have a big role last season, but he tore his pectoral four snaps into the season and spent the year on injured reserve. Now healthy, Brown should be able to unseat Wesley Woodyard as the starter opposite Avery Williamson in the Titans' 3-4 scheme. With Derrick Morgan back and Brian Orakpo in town, the Titans should have a dramatically improved front seven.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We will see.....4 torn pectorals in our LB corps. I just hope that Morgan FINALLY fulfills what folks have been predicting of him for "next season" over the past few years (myself included admittedly).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar