Rumor Titans to be aggressive in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love to pickup Spikes, he'd bring the attitude and hard hitting we need. Between Spikes, Orakpo, & likely signing of Harrison... Wed have 'nasty' defenders, hopefully that rubs off on other players.

Any interest in Greg Jennings anybody?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Looks like it's between us, Redskins and the Browns for Perrish Cox. Ravens have also expressed interest.

3. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Cox has agreed to sign with the Titans per Rapsheet.

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'd say we were pretty aggressive this FA. Probably over now, maybe a RT.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm satisfied.

I was hoping we'd be able to get Orland Franklin. Can play guard and tackle. Not like we need either...

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think we're done yet. OL is still a big need. We can afford to upgrade the C spot and we need a starting RT. Levitre should be cut but I don't see it happening.

7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I have been very happy with this FA. A lot of people started freaking out after day one. We made the smart move and did not throw away money. We have made some very good moves. A lot of you all are wanting an ILB like Spikes, I cannot see that happening. Now with Williamson, Woodyard, and Brown. That's a good trio. Our needs have been taken down dramatically. Im impressed. The only glaring need left it RT. My wish list is down to 3 players:

James Harrison- 99%
    Joe Barksdale- 50%
    Michael Crabtree- 20%

Fills our RT need with a solid player, good depth at olb and gives us our tall outside possession wr. Sets us up perfect for the draft as well.

1st- L. Williams, DE
    2nd (trade back to get an extra 3rd)- Nate Orchard, OLB
    3rd- Kouandjio, G
    3rd- Bryce Petty, QB
    4th- Javorius Allen, RB
    5th- Top Tackle
    6th- Top ILB
    6th- Top Tackle

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Man I have to say I'm impressed with the guys you have signed in free agency. Really filled out that defense; gives them options in the draft instead of having to fill a need.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Add Barksdake and maybe get Hardy on a one year prove it deal and I would give this class an A.

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

This class is already an A, though a RT is a big need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar