Rumor Titans to be aggressive in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I do remember and very little info got out. Some "Team X to meet with Player X" stuff but nothing very concrete.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I like Hardy, but I'm not sure that his numbers didn't come the fact he plays on a great Dline and the BEST LB in the game.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Would be nice know who we are atleast targeting.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

We didn't last year. Crap like the McCluster signing (it's still hard to believe the Titans made him a priority) came right out of left field when signings could be made official.

I wouldn't expect to hear much this weekend.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Rotoworld:

ESPN Titans reporter Paul Kuharsky believes the Titans will be interested in free agent RT Jermey Parnell.

With the Cowboys re-signing Doug Free, Parnell will likely be allowed to hit the open market. He played well as Free's replacement late in the season and should find a lot of interest in an extremely thin offensive tackle market. The Titans are on the hunt for a right tackle after cutting Michael Oher in February.

Source: Paul Kuharsky on Twitter

Sat, Mar 07 2015 8:14 AM

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Alright alright alright

Here we go, would take Parnell happily

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Rotoworld:

One NFL source told the Chicago Tribune the Titans are "the only realistic destination" for the Bears to trade Jay Cutler.

Yet beat writer Brad Biggs admits "that could be a long shot." Tennessee has been thrown around as a trade partner because of Cutler's Vanderbilt roots and the Titans' unresolved quarterback situation, but there have been no signs that the Titans have legitimate interest. The most likely endgame remains Cutler spending 2015 -- and probably 2016, as well -- in Chicago.

Source: Chicago Tribune

Fri, Mar 06 2015 8:34 PM

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jay Cutler is an old version of Zach Mettenberger. There would be no point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Dear Bears, I will trade you our 6th rnd pick and Bucket O' Chicken for Cutler. That is all.:thumbsup:

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Parnell would be a very nice signing.

I would take Cutler for no more than a 6th rounder.

#60 Carp, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar