Titans to be first to pull starting qb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Carucci is a moron.

But I can see either us or Oakland yanking first for sure.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wow KFC was yanked in favour of VY? That is the most clueless analysis,he clearly knows squat about the us.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Should Washington struggle this week against Dallas, the pressure will fall squarely on the shoulders of Mark Brunell; expect Joe Gibbs to have a quick hook. The Redskins have a legitimate playoff team and should, given all the money they spent in the offseason. More importantly, backup QB Todd Collins has experience in Al Saunders' system so he would make a smooth transition if and when he's called upon."

mike mayock thinking outside the box.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yeah, like Todd Collins is the answer..

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was thinking more a long the lines of jason cambell. i guess he forgot that they spent a first round pick on him.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think he's been pretty ordinary.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Jason Campbell is an overhyped version of Michael Robinson. He should switch to WR right now or face the prospects of life in NFL-E

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

"The Titans: The fans want Vince Young. The media wants Vince. Mama Young wants Vince and I want Vince. The Titans have as much of a chance to go to the playoffs as I have to get in some 32-inch waist Lee Jeans."

PAT KIRWAN

A little harsh. Where are the cries for the Texans to bench Carr. He only had a 102 passer rating last week.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Typical Texan fans, riding on one performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar