Titans to be first to pull starting qb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Typical Titans fan. Has nothing to ride on.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how about a winning season.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

0-1 is a winning season?

If you say so.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It will be interesting to see if you can run on the Colts Overalls. By you I of course mean the Texans RB's although I'd pay good money to see you pounding across the field in that white boilersuit.:))

If you can run on them Carr should have a big game,the Eagles D was very tough last week. If you can't I expect he'll have his hands full with Freeney & co.

How do you think the Texan's'll fair?

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I doubt we will get our run game going, but if David can get more time in the pocket this week, he should have a decent amount of success with Andre and Eric against the Colts DBs. IF and notice, its a big IF, that happens it could get the Colts to not put 6 or 7 men in the box and our run game could be better than last weeks.

However with our DBs Manning and Harrison and Wayne could light us up.
    I don't expect us to win. I didn't expect us to win last week, although I posted to the contrary on the Eagles board. We may have to wait till we play teams like the Titans to get a win.

6. nah, yall arent good enough to take us yet

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

You have a horrible o-line, and never do anything to fix up. You draft Eric Winston, not a bad pick IMO, but is injury prone. Wali Lundy is the worst player in the nfl, and you will never have a running game with him as the starer. And your sad if you think Samkon Gado will solve as those problems.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A lot of ifs & buts as you say but fair enough.

If your pinning all your winning hopes on beating the Titans your looking at an 0-16 record:grrhee:

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Yup. As many times as Fisher has said he wants to play Vince one series a half, you'd think someone who covered the NFL for a living might have heard it.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Do you even watch football?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar