Titans to bring back the navy blue in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Our logo is too awkward. It looks like crap on apparel, especially hats.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Im with you on that. I also really like the white helmets. I think the only thing that needs to change is the helmet logo. Either to the flames or the sword. I just don't like the flaming thumbtack.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think the problem with the flaming thumbtack is that it is asymmetrical, and asymmetrical logos suck.

The sword is far better.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I honestly wishes we would do a simple, old school kind of jersey like the Raiders and the Lions have.

I wished we had a solid, navy blue jersey with white numbers and white pants with a navy stripe down the side. Add that to a matte, navy helmet with a sword replacing the Thumbtack (almost exactly like DTM's logo).

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I also prefer the light blue to the navy. The navy grew on me over time though, its classic. I have a few navy jerseys (george, mcnair, young & cj) I also have a white cj & light blue locker. I usually rock the locker on game days

6. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

I love the way the uniforms are now and what they have been during the last four years, with the light "Columbia Blue" pants and white jersey's, (vice versa) as home gear, however, the "dream" helmet and uniform above that Nike created would be the ultimate "new" look, at least going to that helmet, letting go the first and only helmet we have had since the transition as the Tennessee Titans....

Do you know how hard it was as a lifetime Oiler fan finding out and knowing your team was heading to "Nashville" of all places, and going to be turned into an entirely "new and different" team name and uniform, along with a "new city?"

But I have fallen in love with Nashville and what happened as we transitioned into the Tennessee Titans and everything that has happened since....imagine "if" the Patriots were moving to Toledo and changing it's uniforms and team name next year....???

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I always liked the secondary Sword logo. Something like this....
    [​IMG]

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I can appreciate the shout outs to our state, but make it subtle. We don't need a god damn raccoon as a mascot or a crummy looking shield with 3 stars to let us know what state we play in.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hey, I didn't design the sword logo...that is what it looks like. Beats the heck out of the flaming thumbtack doesn't it?

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

oh no, I was refering to the thumb tack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar