Titans to Continue Using WR Rotation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

what do you mean? How will we ever get somebody to run that 5-8 yard curl route against a deep CB? :grrhee:

I have a feeling (like someone above alluded to), the title of this thread is going to be revisited next year too...

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ok, that's not saying much
    we should have a guy with 6 per game

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Well when you run for 300 yards against the Jags you really don't need to throw much which is one reason the passing numbers and catches are a little down. What we saw against the Colts is a little closer to what I'd expect with Young throwing for around 200 yards. Also VY has spread the ball around and we have rotated WRs. I wouldn't say just because a WR doesn't have 12 catches right now says a whole lot. I would still like to see us brand Williams and Jones as our two top guys.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's true, but he did have a good game last week, I'll give him that.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

As long as Moulds converts two 3rd and longs per game, I will be happy with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar