Titans to Have $10 Million for Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

He's not saying that we will have $20M free, he is saying that we should have around $10M after signing both McNair and KVB, he is also not mentioned about cutting more veterans just to make more cap room.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

don't worry, he probably stays .... by default
    we just don't have ANY experience at safety to release LaMont AND Tank

Vince and Marcus aren't ready to take over ...... yet

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't care as long as we release Nickey. Nice catch, though. That one time. Anyone remember that? Pretty nice.

But he's got to go.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd like to believe what you're saying is correct, the part about the $10mil after signing McN and KVB, but the wording is so confusing.

It's like Reese writes up the reading comprehension portion of the SAT himself.

5. Why? I call it like I see it...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Garage.:evil:

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Thompson had his chance this year to elevate his game and he struck out. We would be better off spending the money on resigning Tank or another vet.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hope we do resign Tank, misguided as that may sound. He was improving there at the end. I'd hate to see him go. How many "Tanks" are in the league now. Is it three?

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah, he's Clevan. Besides, he's only a Tank because of a childhood nickname:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar