Titans To Have 4th Hardest Scheduele In League

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Interesting

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

nothing new. We get screwed every year with hard schedules. I'm convinced the league hates Jeff Fisher. He must be a real a-hole or something.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i feel sorry for the Raiders.....
    they've got the toughest schedule.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We're in a tough division, and playing two other tough divisions, it happens. There's no conspiracy, it's a system.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Has an easy sched ever equated a Super Bowl win? I'm just asking..

7. Deuce Wayne

Yep. Last season.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Whatever, I think it's hard to base strength of schedule on last year's results. The teams are somewhat different now.

Every game in the NFL is a "hard" game, there are no easy schedules in my opinion.

9. Deuce Wayne

True. These days you can't tell. The league is so up and down. Like a couple years ago it looked like we had such an easy schedule, then all the crappy teams started playing like the best teams.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive come to my conclusion not to believe anything espn says about how bad the titans are, or how hard theyre schedule is, we get no credit from any of these sports reporters, alot of them just praise there own team that they played for or live near, for example, jaws, cant stop talking about how every year the eagles are going to the championship, and every game pick he makes, he picks the eagles, and the pot head michael irvin, always praising the cowboys, its ridiculous, and espn is getting to biased...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar