Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans to install "Cowboys" sized video boards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jun 12, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,639
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $5,154
    We'll get to see Ric Flair's wrinkles LARGER THAN LIFE!
    2 people high five this.
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Cool, I knew they were installing new screens and stuff, but I didn't know they were going to be that big. The article said the screens were going to be like 50yds long, is that true??? I didn't even think those would fit where the old screens were.

Either way, it should be a nice upgrage from what we had. The jumbotron was getting out dated, and the old ribbon going around the stadium just looked real old. Hopefully I can get down to Nashville for a game this year to check them out.

Maybe this will help out with the coach's challenge too. If Munch has a bigger/HD screen to view replays on, maybe he will be able to better judge when to throw that red flag.

Also, if they plan on making all of these upgrades worth it, then they better come up with some new/better stuff to play on them as well. They need to come up with an awesome intro with some awesome music that shows off the new screens and sound system. They also need something better than the "pain train" guy and Ric Flare or whoever he is ... those just don't seem to get anyone pumped up.
  3. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Ric flairs boobs all in HD and 150 feet of old man boob.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,919
    I'm pretty much excited.

LP will be rocking.

Just no more cheesy games and promos
    1 people high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Is it the city that's paying for the upgrades, or is it the $2 increase per ticket the last few years that's paying for it?
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,325
    Now all we have to do is run Steiner Lift outta town.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    That whole screen wont be dedicated to HD video all game, probably just for highlights and replays. Still need a scoreboard and sponsors.
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,559
    I wish they would go Greek mythology with the Titans stuff or some other kind of theme. I like the Pain Train guy- it's just SOOO old and totally worn out nobody "feels it" any more.

I wrote a letter trying to get them to put in an over-sized Olympic torch in each end zone that blasted fire into the sky whenever we scored but :rolleyes: ...... just another stupid fan idea......
    9 people high five this.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Munch has a guy who tells him to challenge or not, normally coaches don't rely on what they can see from the sidelines, there's a guy upstairs watching extra closely.