Titans to Play Ravens in AFC Divisional Playoff Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I want us to challenge those corners. Mccallister is on ir and washington may not be 100%. Samari needs a little schooling like what happened against the steelers. I think we can complete a lot of 10-15 yard outs and hooks on those guys. Also the ravens are not as good a pass rushing team as the steelers and our line is one of the best. Kerry will have the time.

I don't think we will run the ball well unless we throw fairly well at first.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Samari certainly isn't what he was when he was here.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's all about Chris Johnson and Fatty!!! I hope they each get about 50% of the carries, and Lendale has to be effective!

This is a heavyweight knockout kind of match, I expect to see a lot of pain on the field Saturday. This is a Fisherball kind of showdown.

I hope Mason gets jacked up! :yes:

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont see CJ and White getting 40 yards combined in the 1st half. Ravens will be fresh out of the gate and ready to stop us from running. Our run game wont be effective untill the 4th Q when Ray Ray and his homies get tired.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

There's got to be a lot of LenDale early (no matter what type of yardage he's gaining) if for no other reason than to wear down the Ravens defence for CJ.

6. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

I think the Titans will do what everyone tried to do to them. Shut down the running game make Flacco who was 9 for 26 in the Miami game throw the ball.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

As long as they do it by getting pressure on him.

8. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

Let's go boysss!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar