Titans to renovate LP Field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes it does.

I spend about $75 per home game and I probably spend as little as anyone in that stadium. Even a couple that dont sit in the upper corners will spend over $200 and there is no way a family of 4 gets out for less than $300.

The attending fans deserve an entertaining product and if that means unicorns and rainbows then so be it.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The grass problem won't go away. Tennessee is in a region which is too hot for fescue in the late summer and too cool for burmuda in the winter. I don't know what kind of grass they use but I doubt it's anything which can grow in December. The best they can do is re-sod if the Titans have a game when it's wet.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yanno, I'm not going to get to the stadium to go hang out in the fan zone. I had rather spend that time at the tailgate then head over right before the game starts.
    Once I get to my seat (upper bowl) no way I am going to walk down or take the elevator to hang out in the fan zone. I still think those areas will be designed to accomodate the suite/club/lower bowl fans. After all they are the ones that pay the big bucks for the seats.

All of the contest they have is for those same folks. They don't come up to the upper bowl so we can guess some god awful dumb country song.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope they add a hooker box. Then id go to a game.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Those contests are phony anyway. My Mom won the guess the temperature one two years ago where you are supposed to get free airline tickets. They took down some of her basic information, then never contacted her ever again to this day.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

with smartphones... that contest seems a bit dated. i have the temperature as a widget on my phone and it updates every 5 minutes.

she should call someone about that.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

she needs to contact them about it

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only way to get better grass is to lose the grass. I've been to numerous Giants games and their grass over there is always mud by the 2nd half of every game. Last year when I went, that field was beautiful all game long, not sure if it's fake of not though.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yes! The programming matters. It gets the crowd even more into it, and.....after 8 or more years of basically the same crap and the same music every game.....it actually does the opposite of pumping the crowd up. It's part of the "game day experience". Not cheap to go so improvements to that "game day experience" would be nice.

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I have never been drunk at 10:00 am until I attended a Titans game. Last year, at the Raiders game, I had this nice woman (who was pretty obese and struggling herself) help me up the ramps. Turned out to be Richard Seymour's mother. We had a very pleasant conversation about hating the Patriots.

Well, maybe it wasn't quite a conversation..more like this:

Me: I'sh likes Seymourth a litttttttlllle mow because he'sh nooooo lounger a Patrioutsh.

#92's momma: Oh, don't talk about the Patriots. We HATE the Patriots. Do you need help finding your seat, honey?

Me: No thanksh ma'am. I'll (belch) be jusht ffffiiiinnnnnnnne. Fushck the Patrioths!!

#92's momma: You are soooo crazy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar