Titans to sign Harry Douglas to 3 year deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vengeance0909, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm not thrilled with the Douglas deal but no way would Harvin be better. When he's not beating teammates up he's dealing with migraines. Pass.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

All of that is true but he is special with the ball in his hands via catch, run, or in the return game. The bigger point is we need playmakers not average joe's.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with you, we definitely need playmakers. We probably overpaid for Douglas some but we'd have to overpay a lot to get playmakers to come here.

4. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

Does anyone else feel this signing is insurance for not being able to sign Kendal next offseason?

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Heck no.. Douglas can't hold a candle to Wright, and is a ton of years older.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

No. He is thirty years old and is assuming the Nate Washington #3 WR role. No more no less.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I didn't realize Harry Douglas had 85 catches in 2013.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He has 8 TDs in 6 seasons.

What?

Eight mother****ing touchdowns in six seasons.

next

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4 touchdowns his first 4 seasons and 4 touchdowns his last 2 seasons. Atlanta pounding the ball in the red zone is primarily the reason why. When they threw the ball they had Tony Gonzalez for a few of those years and Roddy White and Julio Jones.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dont mind the signing at all. I just wish there were better options. At best, he turns into a number 2. Lets be real, unless Hunter steps up in a big way, he will be losing reps to Douglas by mid season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar