Titans to win only 5-6 games this season???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanoiler, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H Man

H Man Guest

RollTide, I'm with you! I saw very adequate run blocking. The passing game looked good too. And the defense was smacking people! Hell, I even saw PacPuppy in run support making a stop in the trenches!!! The key was attitude. I saw it. That was noticeably different than last year.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Put. The. Drugs. Down.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bipolar...

The premise of this board is that we will only be a game or two better than last year. forget a playoff spot many here are saying we will suck again.

The one to pay attention to is gunny. All his predictions are 100% accurate. Problem is they come after the season is over.:eek: Gunny the monday morning prgnosticater!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude, you need some toilet paper to wipe up all that **** coming out of your mouth.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree with the defensive attitude. I think having Thornton and Hope help to also bring out the best and consistent play in Haynesworth and Thompson. Sirmon looked good in the middle, I even thought I saw him line up outside on a couple of formations. This is a GOOD first team defense. If Starks can keep his head, we should be solid. Mahelona is going to contribute no doubt.

Hopefully they will inspire the 2nd team and rotaters to improve because I'm worried about their play in the Saints game.

I really think this team will win 8 games and hopefully take one from the Colts.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We have more talent and more experience this year. Our defense should be much better and I think the offense will be better as well. Our STs could be one of the best in the NFL. I think some of you guys are giving the competition way too much credit.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On paper, this team has the opportunity to do some damage if they can stay relatively healthy. My prediction of a 7-9 season stands.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

9-7..

Can't wait until jan 2007 to read gunny's prediction for this season. Gunny always on the money!

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Totally agree with this comment.

Giving us a middle of the pack draft pick maybe new D line or O line will be avalible. Playoffs 07 under Young.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Common sense..lost on some..

4 significant position upgrades.

Thornton

Hope

Mawae

Givens

Improved Running game

Improved WRs...addition of wade...roby-williams-jones not rookies any more

Total attitude change on defense

Improved pacman

Troupe ready to take over as a top 10 TE..

Concerns? What happens when billy goes down? Vince runs for 75 yards a game that's what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar