Titans trade Green-Beckham to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did you not watch the game?

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Yeah I watched it. One play does not make the game a defensive game. The Patriots won because of Tom Brady. Their defense was the reason they almost lost the game. If your QB throws 4 td's your defense must have done something wrong if it's a close game.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is a pointless discussion, it goes both ways.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Either he is a troll or is stupid...doesn't think GRONK is a dominate STAR so....

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I dunno. Maybe you do in exotic smash mouth football. For all I know the QB is primarily a blocker in exotic smash mouth. Only shooting stars break the mold in exotic smash mouth.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The Pats have Brady.......we can spend 10 pages arguing how many they would have won without him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Special Teams Standout

1. Thank you for proving my point, Dez had more red flags than DGB.

2. Which was a disappointment for Dez not reaching 1,000 yards his second year, most Cowboys fans thought he'd do better. Did you miss the part that he was having off the field problems, taking plays off in the second half, and was a poor route runner? That was not a great year for Dez, and Miles Austin was outperforming him at times. He didn't break through until the second half of the 2012 season.

3. Yes, yes he is. He's Dez Bryant with less baggage, at this point. And I'm sorry, but Titans' staff opinion on WRs means diddly poo to me. "6th on the depth chart", even though he led your WR group last year?

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

:crazy:

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The fact that DGB has less baggage and is still producing less was kind of my point. He isn't Dez Bryant.

Dez is faster, runs his routes correctly, and most importantly, is smart enough to learn the playbook. Even if he is volatile.

DGB was not leading anyone last year.

He didn't play until all our receivers got hurt, and then our coaching staff started force feeding him the ball on our way to getting routed every week.

He looked lost the entire time. And that's my biggest advantage in this argument. As a Titans fan, I actually watched every single snap of his.

And since you aren't a Titans fan, and since we are the Titans, I also know you didn't see a single game of his last year.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Wait... someone is comparing DGB as a Dez Bryant? And they aren't a kool-aid drinking Titans fan??

What.
    The.
    ****?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar