Titans trade Green-Beckham to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Titans fanbase is fickle AF, but we've known that since 2002.

However, you can't blame them when the team is garbage and has been for a decade.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wait, there's Titan fans in Nashville? I thought they just gave out free game tix in between the Grand ol Opry and Country music shows to tourists.

#MovetheTeam

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

thats because it's like an away game every time. There is no home field advantage. It's a joke.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The losing came long before the fans gave up.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

3-21 .125 146

6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

If you win, fans show up.

Simple as that

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont forget the Titans were selling blocks in the thousands in opposing markets.

That game vs da Bears stands out.

Eventually that Ticket person was fired, but all the Titans cared about was $ and nothing else.

I think that has changed. I do not see those huge blocks of visiting fans like in years past. Nothing can be done about individual fans selling on Stub Hub or whatever. I dont even blame them.

Going to the game is a pain. Especially when you know it will be another L

8. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

It's simple economics, supply and demand. When other teams can pay less than half the price of what it is to see their team at home, they're going to fill up our stadium. No one in Nashville wants to go watch. There are season ticket holders in my office who sell their tickets every year waiting until we get good again.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What are the avg single game prices going around? I've been to the stadium but never seen a game there and if I can get the time off this year I want to go to one. Don't even care how bad a team they are.

10. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

They're actually higher this year but they could be falling if we keep losing. I have lower level seats and 2 sold for 120 each yesterday. For the Green Bay game, it will be like 250ish, for most other games will be close to 70, which is face value.

This is all for lower level end zone seats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar