Training Camp Titans Training Camp: Monday, July 31

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Reading that whole play by play, it was like I was literally watching the practice.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fowler I believe

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Glad they got him last year.

His ceiling is probably only a decent backup pass rusher, but that's more than we can say about Dudd.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

A guy projected as a first rounder doesn't even have the ceiling of a backup. Right.

5. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Sounds like Mariota overthrew a lot. That was a problem he had last year. I think it bothers him when they're decently open, almost as if he thinks too much about what to do. When it's a tight window he's magnificent.

6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep. It is like the basketball player who can't hit a wide-open 3 because they freak out.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

He needs to get his timing back. Sounded like there were a few drops but all-in-all a good day of practice. Keep the updates coming tomorrow, love the play by play.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

If that was the case for all players, then Chance Warmack would of blocked DT's into the hospital and Vince Young would of been elected into the hall of fame before he turned 25.

Dodd is garbage and his foot will probably fall of his body before the season starts.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You clearly don't know what a ceiling is. Not everyone reaches it.

In your case, the ceiling is a graveyard shift McDonald's fry cook, though scrubbing toilets is probably as far as you'll get in life.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Just because Mike Mayock and Mel Kiper told people Dodd was a projected first round pick and has a high ceiling doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

Oh and look, someone attacking someone personally because they don't have the same opinion as them on the internet about a football player.

Also, scrubbing toilets ain't too shabby. I do it all the time to the toilets in my home. Keeps my house from smelling like **** and dried up piss. I'm sure friends and family appreciate that when they visit.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar