Training Camp Titans Training Camp on NFL Network?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jul 28, 2012.

1. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Anyone know if any coverage of the Titans Training Camp was on NFL Network at all recently?

I saw a few days back they listed all the teams who would be opening camp this weekend and Titans were one of the teams they highlighted.

I tivoed NFL Network Inside Training Camps all day yesterday and they never got to the Titans or even mentioned them opening up camp. It was 70% Tebow and Sanchez in Jets camp and whatever was left went to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Miami and Detroit.

Anyone know of a link to video from our camp and not just Munchak talking to media?

I dont live in Tennessee so I dont have the luxury of going and watching so I really want to see drills and practicing on video?
  2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wait... titans getting national coverage.... hahahahahaha.. that's rich..

as far as yesterday, i really dont think they did much.. and even if they did, i dont think the media were allowed to see..... today however, is when they'll actually be out there.. so...maybe today?
  3. LUVYA2toneBLUE

LUVYA2toneBLUE Camp Fodder

yesterday was just conditioning tests, today was first real practice. Tomorrow is open to fans and I assume media-not sure if they are allowed to film on days like today when fans are not allowed.
  4. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Ok thanks guys for info, that makes sense. Was just confused if they had a real practice yet or not but this clears it up.