Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

most of these guys wont make the team anyway

Selvin Young was picked up by Denver I believe.

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Add Undrafted Free Agents

SUMMARY: The Titans have added the following players as undrafted free agents: Auburn K John Vaughn, Houston WR Biren Ealy, Washington State T Charles Harris, SMU DT Adrian Haywood, Georgia LB Jarvis Jackson, Ball State S Erik Keys, Alabama A&M FB Nic Luke, UAB DE Jermaine McElveen, Mississippi Valley State LB Barron Pullum, Louisville S Brandon Sharp, Texas Tech LB Brock Stratton, and Georgia RB Danny Ware.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

easily the best guy on that list

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll give RB Ware some credit for running hard the few times I saw him get the ball.

5. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

What happended to Danny Ware? They guy was the first freshman TB to start day one at UGA since 1943. Was the physical play of the SEC too much for him?

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Definately not! Thomas Brown just showed he was durable enough to carry the load. Add to that the emergence of Kregg Lumpkin. And you have three very capable TB's and also one of the top FB prospects in the nation in Brannon Southerland! I believe I am happier with them picking him up than I am with our second round pick. I hope he makes the team. Good luck Danny. Make the DAWGS proud!

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Danny Ware is the best. I also like Sharp, Jackson, and Vaughn.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didnt even notice Ware on the list. Not bad. He could be our Jarrett Peyton at least.

9. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Is it safe to assume that you are an UGA fan? If so, do you think that the crowded back field contributed to him not being picked?

I remember seeing him make some good runs against some pretty good defenses in the SEC.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Jarvis Jackson i hear is pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar