Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Please post any you hear about here.

Delaware RB Omar Cuff
    Kentucky G/C Eric Scott

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Omar Cuff is probably better than Chris Henry, no joke. Some people wonder if Flacco's success had a lot to do with Cuff.
    I like him. Doubt he'll ever get a legit chance, but yeah. I like him.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Tommy Blake, Adarius Bowman, Darnell Terrell, Eric Young all should have been drafted and might make the club. Also edward williams, Johnathan Hefney, simeon castille, dj Hall did not get drafted. Bowman should come here on talent he could start!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I meant those who have been confirmed are coming to the Titans.

5. bosoxgeneral

bosoxgeneral Starter

Woot Uk Player !!!!!

6. smili

smili Starter

It's interesting to me that we didn't draft DT and we didn't draft an interior offensive lineman. Good chance for UFA to make team there.

It's telling me (hopefully) that Haynesworth will be resigned and they feel very good about Loper and Harris.

Also, kindof surprised that CB wasn't on the menu a bit earlier.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, DJ Hall would be a great signing. So therefore, I know MR wont even attempt it.

MR: Who? DJ Hall? Yeah, I've heard of him. So, the answer is no.

8. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

Great Sleeper Signing Omar Cuff

Delaware RB/KR Omar Cuff - After a stellar senior season including rushing for an amazing 7 touchdowns versus William & Mary watch for this stick of dynamite in the NFL. Cuff (5-9 7/8, 195) amassed 4,363 rushing yards and a school-record 73 total touchdowns as Blue Hen and at his recent Pro Day he ran the forty in 4.55 seconds, had a 34-inch vertical jump, 10-foot, 1-inch long jump, 4.12 short shuttle, 6.86 cone drill, and 16 reps at 225.

9. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

Sporting News

Sporting News had Omar Cuff on list of sleepers for the draft right next to Dominique Rogers-Cromartie and Cary Williams.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar