Titans Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LosingBy3, Dec 9, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

9.1%
  3. I don't care

6.8%
  4. FIRE MUNCHAK!

20.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Seahawks, Dolphins, Vikings, Bills, etc have all been good upgrades. I don't like the Dolphins logo much (looks like a resort) but the uniform is solid.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Only because each of these teams* were coming off of truly wretched outfits previous. * cept The Phins, who's new one simply erases a traditional look without improving on it at all.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I just want them to quit wearing those blue pants, Looks horrid. I actually think our "away" uniforms look better than the ones we use at home, but white pants look much better than blue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

I would like to see a drastic uni change one way or the other. Either revisit some of the classic Oiler styles and pair them with our white helmet, or junk history and go for something brand-new that has a great, timeless appearance. The Steelers' uniforms always seem to be the standard, to me.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar