Titans up their contract propsal to Al

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cool but dont go to high, we need a offense too.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Fisher does not agree with you
    we have not had a QB throw for more than 16 TD's since 2003 (McNair), and neither Collins nor Young have thrown more than 12 TD's in a season since they've been here

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Interesting way to look at it - that would be one heck of a way for an average family to take care of their own finances when buying cars, homes, tvs when you only have $X in the bank to use. Don't evaluate the cost before the purchase, just buy or let go for any $ and evaluate later.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I hate these opinions. Let him go so we can get a WR.?.?

Why mess with what we have.

We don't need a big name receivers ..... we need a big body in the middle.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The situation is a little different when it comes to Cap space vs Family wages.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

To a foreigner, the American financial situation looks that way. Especially the horrible house mortgages. Eternal optimistic outlook, no recession. - Look how that panned out.

To get back on topic, what can we use the numbers for? - Discussion about whether it's too low, too high? Already we've been there, done that, so let's talk about it when it's fact and the contract is signed and not a rumor/a rejected offer.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Yes in need a big body in the middle look how many Super Bowls Hanesworth has gotten us to. Do you want to keep going 1 and Done in the playoffs cause thats as far as we will get as long as our best offensive player was just drafted 1 year ago. thats sad.

i'd like to keep Hanesworth but i rather pay a decent guy less money to take his place and have $ left over to get more weapons out there with CJ. We have been pretty good on Defense for a while but it's not getting us past the playoffs. It's time for a change.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as long as we don't set ourselves up for Cap Hell I'm O.K. with whateva'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar