Titans Upset Colts 20-17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's been about 8 years since an AFC team got into the playoffs at 9-7.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

imagine being in the NFC though the commpetition is so much...dare i say easier? but honestly wed be a playoff team for sure

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a nice thought, thinking we'd be a playoff team at 5-7.

If we can finish off the division in this stretch, then I think we stand a good chance of getting our revenge on the AFC East. We just have to make sure we give the Texans and Jaguars 60+ of our best minutes each week.

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

i couldnt get a good look but did keith bulluck intercept the ball with 1 hand?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He did. He batted it up, then the receiver grabbed his right arm, and he caught it going down with his left arm. Amazing play.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

So we beat the Clots this weekend.

What a great win. This win was way overdue. We finally got it and now we have bragging rights over the Clots until next season!:)

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who you gonna call?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar