Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans v Dolphins Game Thread (?)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    he's losing his trade value about as fast as my sister lost her virginity
  2. Woody81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Bell got ate up on a run right after entering the game then Carter ran him over on the fumble/sack
  3. Woody81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    lamont w/ a pick
  4. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    well...interception... o happy day
  5. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    that was a gimmie... i think they started feeling bad for us... it is christmas after all.
  6. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This is pathetic. The season needs to end right now. I can't watch this anymore, CBS needs to pull this game and put a game on thats worth watching. I'm a die-hard Titans fan and will never change, but these guys just aren't football players. They're a very poor excuse for a football team and look like a team that should be picking first overall in this years draft. Was Steve even hurt? Didn't look like it. Guess it was a ploy to save face.
  7. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    why isnt Ty in? he was doing all right earlier
  8. TouchDown29 Guest

Mac made some good throws? I must be watching a differnt game. Ive seen him over throw, under throw, and throw behind receivers. I love Mac but I dont know if i want to watch this for another year or two. Sometimes he shows flashes of old but then he quickly brings us back to reality.
  9. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    yeah DT your right... i just figure we can still cheer to lose. i hate watching this but i hate the offseason more. i'd rather watch us lose than watch NBA in a couple of months
  10. Woody81 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    we're actually still in the game at this point. - NM Volek fumbled as I was typing... I wonder what his numbers are minus connections with Bennett. He seems to get the crap beat out of him when he's in there. Kinda statue with and arm (Bledsoe) type qb.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.