Titans v Dolphins Game Thread (?)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

he's losing his trade value about as fast as my sister lost her virginity

2. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

Bell got ate up on a run right after entering the game then Carter ran him over on the fumble/sack

3. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

lamont w/ a pick

4. paraconspiracy

well...interception... o happy day

5. paraconspiracy

that was a gimmie... i think they started feeling bad for us... it is christmas after all.

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

This is pathetic. The season needs to end right now. I can't watch this anymore, CBS needs to pull this game and put a game on thats worth watching. I'm a die-hard Titans fan and will never change, but these guys just aren't football players. They're a very poor excuse for a football team and look like a team that should be picking first overall in this years draft. Was Steve even hurt? Didn't look like it. Guess it was a ploy to save face.

7. paraconspiracy

why isnt Ty in? he was doing all right earlier

8. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Mac made some good throws? I must be watching a differnt game. Ive seen him over throw, under throw, and throw behind receivers. I love Mac but I dont know if i want to watch this for another year or two. Sometimes he shows flashes of old but then he quickly brings us back to reality.

9. paraconspiracy

yeah DT your right... i just figure we can still cheer to lose. i hate watching this but i hate the offseason more. i'd rather watch us lose than watch NBA in a couple of months

10. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

we're actually still in the game at this point. - NM Volek fumbled as I was typing... I wonder what his numbers are minus connections with Bennett. He seems to get the crap beat out of him when he's in there. Kinda statue with and arm (Bledsoe) type qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar