Titans v Saints, you going?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Although it's 5 months away, I'm planning on being at the Titans-Saints game in New Orleans.

Please post if you're also going, and if you have any ticket info. Tickets aren't on sale yet, they have a season ticket waiting list, so I'm wondering how hard they'll be to get for that Monday Night game.

Round trip from Nashville to New Orleans on Southwest is about $140.
    Rooms at the Queen and Crescent Hotel for that time start at $56, it's 3 blocks from the French Quarter and close to the Superdome in the Central business district.

It would be great to meet up with other Titan fans before the game...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A Hoffa sighting!

I'd love to go. I've never been in NO.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'll be there with my "F" the Saints T-shirt on! We always stay where the team and media stay, so I don't know the hotel yet.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll be there. I spent significant time in the superdome while I was at Tulane. The rowing team sold beer to raise money for our out of town trips, and my roommate was a panthers fan so we went for the saints/panthers game when we could. I was also there during the superbowl my freshman year, we did some security for the Hotel during the week before the game. I can't wait to see the Superdome after the renovations. I can't wait for that weekend, there's no way I'll miss it.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Seriously considering it.

GoTitans3801: you rowed? I'm impressed. How about that Erg?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If someone hears when Saints tickets go on sale, of if you have any info on the Titans game in New Orleans (if your going etc), please post here...thx

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I found this on the Saints Web site:

"Question: How can I buy tickets to a Saints home game?

Answer: For specific dates and pricing information, call the Saints' ticket office at (504) 731-1700, or click on the ticket icon on this Web site. The Saints have two ticket offices: one in the lobby of the club's training facility at 5800 Airline Drive, and one at the Louisiana Superdome, Gate A, Ground Level. Season tickets go on sale each year in early spring, while individual game tickets go on sale in early summer."

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i cant make that game, but i migth make the the Redskins vs Titans preseason game....

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, I still try to get some time on one a couple of times a week, but I can't do anything near like what I used to do.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm gonna look into tickets. VY, Bulluck, KVB in prime time. This one should be good.

We're all crashin' at elfin's- right? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar