Titans @ Vikings Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And at least people can see that Rusty is still Rusty lol

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

He will say.
    "There were a lot of positives in the game. The score did not really represent the way we played. If the ball had went our way a couple times, or a few non calls it would have been a different outcome. CJ did not get enough carries to get the run game started. I was proud of Hass coming in and doing such a good game on short notice.Its just been 5 games and ourplayersare starting to jell. We have a game in 4 days against a good football team we have toi get prepared for if we want to win.
    " Are there any questions?"

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. mcfail00

mcfail00 Camp Fodder

well t least the rookies are gettin some work lol

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its because the other team knows the game is over and they play soft, exchanging yards for time.

Dont be fooled into thinking we are doing better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No discipline! Just ugly all around!

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We got our arsses handed to us. That was bad. Really, really bad...

We suck

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Has there ever been a team scored on this badly in 5 games? I think it could have been worse in most of them if 2nd string had not been put in.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuhhhh!

why on earth would anyone choose too make :cj: the basis of their NFL O?

the little dude has proven he wanted payed and thats all the little guy has proven

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Say what you want but this one is on Hasselbeck. All that experience and veteran savvy he is always praised for was nowhere to be found. I honestly think that Rusty would have gotten us more points that MH did.

Even before the game got out of hand Matt was taking us nowhere. Throwing 4 yards passes on 3rd and 5+ is not gonna get it done. He never looked down field and kept trying to fit balls where they had no business being thrown into. I actually thought (before this game) that Matt would be able to get us by until Jake comes back but I was wrong.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We got creamed by a average team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar