Titans/ Vince Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jdee, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdee

jdee Guest

Don't you wish we could just fast forward to draft day, take Vince Young and move on. Everyday we get some NFL talking head saying Vince can't run in the NFL, he can't throw, his test score was low...Hey, the guy can ball. Do you not remember the Rose Bowl? The guy is like 32-2 as a starter at Texas.

JDee

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. Nash

Nash Starter

Anybody but VY!!

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree....he is going to be a titan..

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You know... this is a good as place as any to post this...

I wish we could ff>> to the point where Vince Young's Titans send Peyton home again with nothing in what turns out to be the last playoff appearence in Manning's illustrious career.

Of course the Titans go on to win the Super Bowl too but as long as we're wishing and dreaming might as well stop to smell the roses...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

unless you just want to go ahead and write VY off as one of the best athletes in college that never made it in the pros......

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Your answer to his scary question frightens me.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still likes me some Vince ...

I like what Reese said. “But it’s interesting in how you will find guys that are really, really bright that just don’t test well, and just the opposite. A guy will score a 40 on it and can’t get across the street.”

you can hae a genius at QB who's just too slow progressing through his read and lets the ball out too late

or a guy that might not read real well (yet) who'll make a quicker decision and get it away quicker or find a lane to get a down

As of now, Vince is really no different than Steve was in the early years

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You should be some kind of counselor. :ha:

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I believe Joey Harrington had a score of like 37 or so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar