Titans/ Vince Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jdee, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

So I guess you have the talent of future sight and know that Young's career will be short.

2. To me, Vince Young is the biggest risk in the entire draft, even if he does arguably have the greatest potental reward. I don't want to take a player that risky at #3, nor do I want to see him ride the bench for 2 years.

That's just my personal take...

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

Everyone sit here and watch this vid and then tell me he can't throw or make good decisions. He makes the tough pass. And also watch how it take multiple people to take him down. He isn't Vick definately. But you know what...

He is Better

http://media.putfile.com/Vince-Young-05-Highlights

Enjoy!

4. jdee

jdee Guest

You talk like a running QB is a bad thing. I like the fact that you have to account for the QB on the defensive side. Plus, when protection breaks down, Young can make a play with his legs.

JDee

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still likes me some Vince

6. I'm more concerned with how he'll do when the protection doesn't break down.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The kid was among the best rated, and top rated QBs among the three we are talking about, in the NCAA...he can throw. Period.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

That's my take as well. If he flops this franchise is crap for years to come and I as well don't want to wait 2 or more years for a QB to start playing well. I wasn't a Titans fan early in McNair's career but no way I want to wait until year 3 for a guy we draft to step on the field. If a guy can't be ready in one year he is not worth the #3 pick IMO.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

If best chance of impact right away is the only factor, then Leinhart is the QB to choose.

10. No1TitansFan

No1TitansFan Guest

I guess you don't remember a guy for the 49ers named Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar