Titans Voted #1 In Worst Supporting Cast For Vy On Nfl Live

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just figured i'd let everyone know that nobody is giving us a chance in hell this year to due some damage.I'm not a big fan of nfl analyst Mark Schlereth but he had the titans at number 1 for the worst supporting cast for VY on NFL live tonight.I got so agravated with it i couldn't even finish watchin the rest of the show. I hope our Wide receivers really come out to play this year because we need them to_Our RB situation looks better whether some of you agree or not so all we need now is our receivers to step up.

Interesting numbers: Drew Bennet-737yds
    Bobby Wade-461
    Travis Henry-1211

I firmly believe Jones can come in and account for the yards that Bennet produced for us.If Roby can step up he can slide in where Wade left off,not to mention Troupe and Scaife getting in the mix as well.A healthy Brown is a 1000 yd rusher(crossing fingers)with White and Henry working in.Hopefully things will play out....

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no surprise

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Finally an offseason where we got rid of dead weight. Sirmon, Bennett, Wade & hopefully LaMiss is next. Whether we should have kept Henry is a dead beaten arguement so I won't even go into that. I'll have to wait & see how TC goes, but i'm highly excited about this years team with Vince in year 2.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

A lot of people on these forums were complaining about Bennett for a good while. So why is he such a loss then? Who the hell knew who Bobby Wade was when we signed him? So then why is he such a loss? To me, the only big loss is Travis Henry. But I guess to so-called "experts" that equals disaster for us in the 2007 season.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Never bet against VY & co.

6. Fry

it's the co. that has me worried.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I LOVE IT!! Shock the world!

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lets say this was "Dead weight", what do we have now??

I mean the only thing I like besides VY on offense is the line, B Jones and LW

9. Fry

so you like 8 out of the 11 presumable starters? that's pretty good compared to a lot on the board.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I knew who Bobby Wade was before we got him. I remember he sucked as a punt returner for the bears, so they cut him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar