Titans vs Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titandude, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

It's the battle of Futility!

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Doesn't matter, if we play the Colts like we did the Texans.... Colts 33 Titans 5

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

For those who claim we are talentless

Who is more talentless...Titans or Colts?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Battle of the duds.....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If the Colts play like they did last night and we play like we did last night...

0 - 0 draw.

6. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

No way this even close dang you people have no faith this is cj's breakout game right here in fact its our teams break out game nobody could have been worser than the colts Cj should run over 100 yards:D

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ are you Chris Johnson?

I don't think you hardly fit one breath in during those 5 sentences.

You should finally be able to get your second TD, second big run and second 100 yard rushing game...but that's only if you see the field.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No way we lose this game. 27-17 Titans.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The last game was supposed to be CJ's breakout game.
    The game before that was supposed to be CJ's breakout game.

How long are we going to wait for CJ's breakout game? You know what? Screw CJ's breakout game. I want an RB that can move the pile 4 yards and maybe get us in the (excessively rare for us) 3rd and 2 situation.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

Titans by far.

The Colts have quit on their coach and QB. They know they suck without Peyton and have thrown in the towel. Caldwell should be fired, no doubt about it.

If the Colts blow us out of the water (which I wouldn't be surprised if they did) and the Titans don't at the very least compete and show some life I'll be ready to call Munchak Fisher Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar