Titans vs Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titandude, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

I swear I heard this dozes of times before both the Steelers and Texans games.

The Titans, at this point, are not a good team, we can lose to anyone on any occasion. We have been embarrassed two games in a row and I don't see the coaching staff doing anything proactive to correct it.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

really :biglaugh:

3. pettso

pettso Starter

You think the Titans are more talented than the Colts on paper? Really?

The only positions the Titans have the Colts beat at this point are corner, QB and RB (lol).

4. theprizdfighter

^ Way to 'It Sucks' my post after you see I did yours.

On paper we are 3-3..what is their record?

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Initially I thought you misunderstood what I said when I was saying talentless vs talented. Then I realized you were serious when you said you thought the Titans are more talented than the Colts. :suspect:

Yeah, record takes a lot more into account than talent, sorry to break it to you.

They are a team that has quit. Compare the Titans performance of the last 2 days to the Colts and you'll see some very similar things. No amount of talent will make up for that.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 ponies 0 at the half

But then Gayton will strangle Caldwell and using semaphore direct all 11 colts on O and D in real-time and the final score will be Titans 36 Colts 61 because Gayton will be successful in having the last Titan score of the first half overturned on appeal.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think you curse these games. :irked:

8. theprizdfighter

When did you say anything about talentless vs talented?? Yes talented is the opposite of talentless or untalented.

Obviously much more goes into a record than talent..but I doubt they have quit...maybe they quit last night when they were down by 50 points...if you go to the games...or just watch from TV..watch closely next week...as you will see 11 players on the field with fulls pads and a horse shoe on their helmet trying to get their first win of the season :ha:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

I dont think that at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar