Titans vs. Cowboys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I've already ordered my tickets for the grand opening of Cowboy Stadium against who else, our Titans of Tennessee. Anybody else gonna be there?

Still not sure whether or not to rep real hard and wear a #31 Finnegan or #28 Johnson down there. I was at the Eagles vs. Cowboys game in week 2 Monday Night Thriller last year and these guys talk some major s=!+. Eagles fans were brave but they were in groups.

I'm gonna be there with 1 other Titan fan and 2 Cowboys fans. It would be sweet to hold it down for the Titan faithful.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats - nice score. Finny fo sho!

3. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

I hope when you where @ the Eagles and Cowgirls game i hope you were hoping for a cowboys lost i wish that apon every game they play ..sorry im the biggest hater of all time..show some class and wear the Finny..respect the Titans this year..:grrr:

-MaxPayne2k

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I will be nice after the game to let the Cowboys know how much we appreciate them building such a huge, new stadium for us to own them in. :thumb:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

You know it..

=MaxPayne2k

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i just googled our preseason schedule and there are 4 regular games plus 1 "hall of fame weekend" august 9th vs the bills that we have to play... wtf? is this real?

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

oh man August 9th doesnt seem that far away!

i so cant wait!

8. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

OOOO yeah homie...it doesn't seem far away @ all..come on FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

-Payne2k

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i seen a college football game on early. i actually watched some of it it got me excited.
    it was Bama vs LSU

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

:wink2:No doubt bro 2 more months..we can finally get going in our super bowl run.

-Payne2k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar