Titans Vs Miami Analysis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tank, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tank

Tank Guest

Key stats Key players

Jake Locker- 9 of 21 for 122 yd 2 tds... The completion percentage isn't pretty but 4 throw aways which was the only play and and 2 drops, one from Britt and one from Cook it is more like 9 of 15. Locker had a decent day through the air. He got lucky on 2 poorly thrown passes that didn't get picked. What I liked though he didn't sail balls, he has a tendency to through high balls and you can see he made in effort to bring them down. I also liked the deep ball to Kenny and Jared he showed exceptional touch on the Cook touchdown and good ball placement.He also kept plays alive with his mobility and protected himself well. He identified blitzers and adjusted protection. Overall Jake did a good job and kept the season alive for another week.

Chris Johnson- This was Chris Johnson's most complete game we saw the runs we saw the amazing player he still can be but he also picked up a blitzes well and had a reception. That being said, I still hate this ****ing turd, but I'll root for him as long as he is winning us games.

Kenny Britt- His legs are back, his hands are not. Another week where he commits a drop that Roydell Williams(remember when we didn't have receivers) would have caught. Even in previous weeks when he has made catches it was a juggling act. I also think Britt is a turd and I'm from New Jersey. However he has the ability to be elite he just needs his confidence back.

Jared Cook- I love Cook, but you could see he gets easily frustrated. His demeanor after Locker through a ball behind him was poor and then he drops a ball a few plays later. He needs to calm down and realize he is not the number one target on this team, but he is very valuable and he will inconsistently put big numbers up and needs to know that is his role.

Kendall Wright- MR dependable, only one catch, but it was a touchdown and it is a ball Jake put a bit high and he was able to catch it and turn it into a touchdown.

McCarthy- You saw the play. He is a Solid MLB.

Ayers- Getting better each week. Tipped pass that was INT and an INT

Zach Brown - One of the only people who liked this pick in the draft and he has been showing us he is a play maker the last couple of weeks. Although I still don't understand why he didn't cut that run back and let Tannehill over pursue he should have had a TD.

Griffin- I really want to like but there was still a couple of plays that shouldn't have happened because of you.

McCourty- This guy literally tried to strip every thing after he got one from bush. He had a Solid game though and needs to do this every week. Sidenote- This guy has a made a key turnover in everyone of our W's

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why do you hate CJ?

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It was a nice game and a breath of fresh air after last weeks fiasco. It seems like the D learned a few tricks from Chicago last week...lol

5. Tank

Tank Guest

He needed to be a leader this season and is far from that. He is an amazing player with incredible ability, but when he doesn't perform well he doesn't get upset if we lose, he gets upset because of his stats.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think it goes to show what I've been saying all along, we have plenty of talent on this team it's been under coached and underperforming. The Dolphins had a real bad game today and it got away from them in a way we are all too familiar with so I'm not ready to say we're back on track just yet but either way this was a much more inspired showing from this team and gives us a glimmer of what their true potential really is.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Lol Roydell? That was a name"drop." (no pun on Kenny Britt.)

Ughhh ... Roydell Williams, Tyrone Calico, Brandon Jones, Courtney Roby :facepalm:Make it Stoooooooop

8. Tank

Tank Guest

Agreed I think POTENTIAL is the biggest thing that we can take away from this game.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"McCarthy- You saw the play. He is a Solid MLB."

He still can't be trusted to go to battle.

10. Tank

Tank Guest

I don't understand what you mean by that. I think if he didn't get injured he would of had a more consistent season, but still believe he is solid MLB. I'm not discarding your opinion just looking for what you mean by that statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar