Titans vs Patriots Friday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this should keep us at bay until we play them in the regular season, but a nice beatdown here wouldnt hurt me.

predictions?

thoughts on our next preseason game?

i say Vince plays a full quarter, ends up 6-12, 71 yards, 3 rushes, 16 yards, when he comes out we are down 10-3, but we end up winning, 17-16.\

Chris Henry gets some pt against the starting unit, still puts up decent numbers, 14 carries 40 yards, the first touchdown of preseason is scored by LenDale White in the 2nd quarter.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

31 - 13 Patriots.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Hmm... Pats didn't exactly light it up against TB last weekend, but I think we're going to see a lot of man coverage so the Titans can see what corners can handle it - so there might be a lot of big plays against us. On the other side of the ball, with Young missing the 1st game we're going to want to see what our receivers are made of and so we may be looking at a good number of home-run shots of our own.

I think we're looking at a pretty high-scoring game on both sides. Pats could be in the 30 point range, and I think we could be close to that. I'll say 31-28 Pats, but maybe 14-10 Titans after the 1st quarter.

4. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070814/SPORTS01/70814090/1027

Or and read this too, its about Kieth Bullack and he talks about how the pats weren't being classy last time, and he says that reche caldwell better watch out for his head and Vinny too. Yea baby its on with the pats I hope Kieth lays out reche so bad. And Tom brady. I just hope that Caldwell. Im glad someone is speaking up and I remember Kieth welling something out to the pats side, I didn't hear it, but he was mad.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Do they teach spelling and grammar where you go to school?

6. No, I just type really fast. Mistakes will happen. If I typed like this I would be the best speller in the whole world. :ha: College don't teach you speed. I got the best 40 for speed typing.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

New England trip means a quick train ride to New York for shopping. Great bars to party in. Watching your friend flirt with Tom Brady. Oh yea, seeing Randy Moss play. Seeing the Titans beat the Patriots....hopefully.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Wow, who predicts preseason games lol. September needs to hurry.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Keith won't do anything to caldwell. Caldwell's no longer a starter, they won't be on the field at the same time.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're impressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar