Titans vs Patriots Friday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i already proved I could do it. You literally mimic the Tennessean. You never have any info that I can't see there. Never. But go ahead, whatever makes you feel important.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Is the NFL Network playing the game?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not live, but im sure it will be re-aired 2 or 3 times over the weekend.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Link to the posts then unless your [​IMG]

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Childress, do you have a crush on elfin? Just trying to understand this.
    All I have to do is go skim over the tennessean camp report, come back here and put it in my own words. That's all elfin does.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's really not. They have things in common, but they aren't always the same.
    She also post sometimes on things that the Tennessean does not.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

It does seem very fishy that on days the Tennessean says that Vince was playing for the Titans, elfin does too. If the Tennessean reports they worked on the run game in practice, sure enough elfin reports the same thing - sometimes an hour or 2 earlier. There's no possible way she could have that info if she weren't reading the Tennessean in advance. I think "Jeff Fisher" (if that's his real name) is in on the scam, too - he tends to report the exact same thing as elfin and the Tennessean.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Really? Can you kindly provide a link to the past post that you did this? "This" being a post you made at least an hour before the Tennessean posted the story and even snippets from practice that showed up in the Tennesean the next day. And kindly remember, the ONLY major newspaper in Nashville is the Tennessean.

C'mon, man up. Get down or lay down. Stop chunking rocks and running like your name is Ernest T. Bass! Give a link, a side by side example of something. I'm giving you something super real easy to "make up in your own words". Give the basic travel plans of the players, staff, media and friends and family. What was that? Can't hear you....:gag:

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

11pm CT on Friday night.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I think the game is being shown live, locally on WKRN Ch. 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar