Titans vs Ravens Post Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

At least we can serve a little Shut-The-FREAK-Up Juice to Mason. He has become a royal, 1st class smarta**. I can't stand him now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

It was a great game. We beat a team that was far tougher than I expected. Finny and Bulluck need to go have a few brews and kiss and make up. I think that they were just upset that the offense wasn't helping them out and there were a couple of bad calls. Watching the Colonel drive down the field and pull off that roughing the passer penalty was classic. Seasoned veterans can pull that one off. I started drinking earlier than I had expected and my heart was working OT but I had faith that this team can beat anybody. Have a great bye week and just think, we'll be 6-0 2 weeks from now.
    GUN

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Bottom line.....

We not only beat Baltimore in Baltimore. We came back on their defense and beat them in Baltimore.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He he...Baldermore, eat one...:moon::monkey:

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Most impressive win of the season. Bar-none. Their defense is about as nasty as ours, but our D closed out. Theirs did not. I know I was excited on Harper's interception. Our defense is legitimately special in their play-making ability.

Kerry Collins came up huge for us, and that touchdown drive was unequivocally spectacular. Their defense was tired and a bit overwhelmed at times, especially with the passes over th middle. Chris Johnson, while his average was not good, showed great heart against an absolutely rabid Ravens D. He was fighting for yards and making things happen out there. Good work.

Overall, this is the game I think fans needed to see, but probably didn't want to see. Elite teams, even when you're seemingly out-played for 90% of the game, win these types of games. At 5-0, we appear elite.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think the neighbors heard me holler when Crumpler scored that TD.

But i couldnt relax yet with over a minute to go. then we got the INT and i was pumped again. my hands were shaking. trying to type on the raven forums. they banned me of course.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hoffa

Entire post was spot-ON!
    :beer2:

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My neighbors definately heard me. I ran outside with my VY jersey on shouting after the Crump TD.

9. Hoffa

Should have been a Collins jersey...:))

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It was extremely appropriate that this game ended on a penalty.

There were MANY bad calls in this game, some working against us, some for us. I guess the refs felt that had to make a statement with penaltys because of how physical the game was.

Man, 5-0. I predicted the team would go 7-9, mainly because the D would fall back to earth. I am sooooooooooo wrong.

This really is the best Titans defense ever I believe. I think Harper has really played well this year after being somewhat of a liability last season.

And yeah, the Bulluck vs. Finny stuff was whack. That doesn't need to happen, regardless of the circumstances.

Extremely excited we are 5-0 and I think the bye week has come at a good time.

NOW... trade for a WR, and let VY have a few series in the Kansas City game in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar