Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans vs Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    That run may replace the current video on my signature.
  1. Tman Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long just were gushing over Vince. They stated that Vince played HS ball in Houston and commented on the fact that Houston bypassed him. As a Texan/Longhorn, I believe I'm going to write my congressman and demand the stupid @$$ team in Houston remove "Texans" from their name. They didn't earn it and they daym sure don't deserve it! :grrr: Anyway, I'm glad VY is with the Titans caused I have always liked Fisher. HOOKEM TITANS!
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    Thirty-nine official, though he backed up to the 48 or so (backfoot almost on the 49) - even more incredible. That was the first running play where he really put on his burners. Anyone have a clock on him? :)) Highlight of the week, Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week -- guaranteed.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    I only saw the end of it, I will look again...and again..and again...and again
  3. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Vince let it loose on that run. Holy cow. I would pay to see Vince vs. Vick in fastest man. That run was like being shot out of a cannon.
  4. Go Down, Moses Guest

Mario Williams = Sam Bowie
    Vince Young = Michael Jordan
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    Reggie Bush - Hakeem Olajuwon
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    I replayed it live like 7 times on the DVR, then the replays, the replays on other channels -- I'd say I've watched it about 12 times now.

It would be hard to get up in the morning if you were a Texan player and you knew your work day was going to end on a play like that.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    I thought Ron Dayne was going to be our ruin. How humiliating would that be?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    Ron Dayne looks like a Bulldog.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.