Titans vs Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That run may replace the current video on my signature.

2. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long just were gushing over Vince. They stated that Vince played HS ball in Houston and commented on the fact that Houston bypassed him. As a Texan/Longhorn, I believe I'm going to write my congressman and demand the stupid @$$ team in Houston remove "Texans" from their name. They didn't earn it and they daym sure don't deserve it! :grrr: Anyway, I'm glad VY is with the Titans caused I have always liked Fisher. HOOKEM TITANS!

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thirty-nine official, though he backed up to the 48 or so (backfoot almost on the 49) - even more incredible. That was the first running play where he really put on his burners. Anyone have a clock on him? :)) Highlight of the week, Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week -- guaranteed.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I only saw the end of it, I will look again...and again..and again...and again

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince let it loose on that run. Holy cow. I would pay to see Vince vs. Vick in fastest man. That run was like being shot out of a cannon.

6. Mario Williams = Sam Bowie
    Vince Young = Michael Jordan

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reggie Bush - Hakeem Olajuwon

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I replayed it live like 7 times on the DVR, then the replays, the replays on other channels -- I'd say I've watched it about 12 times now.

It would be hard to get up in the morning if you were a Texan player and you knew your work day was going to end on a play like that.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I thought Ron Dayne was going to be our ruin. How humiliating would that be?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ron Dayne looks like a Bulldog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar