Titans vs Texans: Postgame Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

The starting spot for this year yes. Unquestioned starter next year...I don't think so. Not yet

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He had his chances. No one can say now that he didn't. He could've would've should've, but couldn't stay healthy. He'll make a nice back up though.
    Lol

Touche bro

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I should have clarified that. For the remainder of the year, I believe Mett should start.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He knew what you meant. He lives to argue, to troll

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Well considering two people said the same thing and meant the opposite he did...I think clarification was nice

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

That Never-Was Neil O'Donald just said that Locker should still be starting. I call him a Never-was because he wasn't even good enough to call a has-been. I am knocked for a loop that a ****** ex-QB has the guts to be on CBS and say that Mett should only start when the season is over. He makes me sick. Mett played a decent game after he settled down especially the 2nd half. How can that hack say they should go with Locker?? Locker cannot stay on the field. Besides that Locker hasn't had any great games this year. I have to say that I do not see any of the QBs on our roster playing a better game than Mett played today.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

Why is everyone down on this kid after one game against the best pass rusher in the nfl with a ****** oline?? He threw for 299yds & 2 TDs. I know he threw a pick and lost a fumble, but that pass rush could have done that to anyone, heck they have done that to others.

8. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

This fan base will complain and complain if we don't win.

9. Titanomachy

Titanomachy Camp Fodder

Can somebody explain to me why when we use first round picks on offensive lineman, they suck, but when Dallas uses first round picks on their offensive line they transform into the second coming of Lombardi's Packers?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

tagged you on a thread in tr whichi think explains very well what you described yesterday on the gdt. i thought the op did a good job breakkng down the game and was attacked for it. there were some good rebuttals but most were rather poor. made me think about what you said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar