Titans Waive Four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: In anticipation of Tuesday’s 75 player NFL roster limit, the Titans waived four players today: DT Barry Booker, T Brandon Torrey, WR Chris Davis (Wake Forest) and LB Jorge Cordova (injured). The organization will have to make one more move before the afternoon deadline tomorrow.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Hate to see that Chris Davis go. He was making such an impact in camp. I guess the FO knew something we didn't.

:sarcasm:

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Titans waive four, no surprises

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    The Titans just sent out this release:
    In anticipation of Tuesday's 75 player NFL roster limit, the Titans waived four players today: DT Barry Booker, T Brandon Torrey, WR Chris Davis (Wake Forest) and LB Jorge Cordova (injured). The organization will have to make one more move before the afternoon deadline Tuesday.
    That's not the Chris Davis who was a fourth-round pick out of Florida State in 2007, though he looks to be in line to be cut next week.
    None of these moves counts as a surprise.

More...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yay! Chris Davis is gone!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jn8K8EA7-Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jn8K8EA7-Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ding, dong the witch is dead!
    the mean 'ole witch! The wicked witch!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

:biglaugh:

It's like you read me like a book...

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I searched through those fours names in anticipation. VY was not on the list...

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I didn't think we had to cut one more since we plan on having Little on the IR this year...

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Yes, I make it a habit to hope my team's starting QB gets cut as well. :suspect:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At least we only have one Chris Davis now and can cut down on the confusion...

10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

When your starting QB is the worst in the league and doesn't give your offense a chance to produce points for the defense, it does make sense to hope for a change at that position. At least I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar