Titans Waive Four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Every thread I read mentions VY. Seriously? Are we going into an uprising? Are we going to stop tailgating and light some torches and attack VY? Am I using to many question marks?!! Does this post sound like one I just made but with exclamtion points?!!

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

VY is our QB love him or hate him (i love him) as fans we should all support him. From what I have read, that is not happening. Whatever though, I dont even care about half the VY bashing that goes on on this board. He will take us to the promise land, and I will be glad to have stuck with him through the good and the bad.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

So, you'd rank 3 guys who have barely played in the NFL at all ahead of him?

That's a big credibility booster for you...

Seriously people, I wonder sometimes why some of you even root for the Titans, much less get on their message boards.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I forgot, I can't root for the Titans because I think there are 23 QBs better in the NFL than Vince Almighty Young:moon2:

I'm also not allowed to be a Titan Fan because I think there are 24 better RBs than LenDale White.:grrr:

Get over it. I am a Titan fan, I just don't accept mediocrity like you and a lot of other people.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

If making the playoffs with one of the NFL's youngest teams in the AFC is mediocity, then yes, I will take it.

6. The Playmaker

Your kidding right. Some parts of being a homer I don't like but you clearly are expecting perfection from everyone from an anti-homer kind of way. Seriously, 24 RB's better than White? 23 better than Young? Is our defense in the bottom 10? Just about all your posts is anti-VY.

Especially the past 3 weeks. That's just about all you talk about. Your acting like VY's career has only been this pre-season. Can you even name 3 positives about VY? What about White? I like to hear other people's opinion but some of your post are almost outrageous.

We've all had bad posts, lord knows I have but enough is enough. You've made your point about VY but continuing this we should've drafted Cutler, VY will never do well, etc. needs to stop.

Everyday since the Raiders game, when I come on here it's always something negative. We can't have a normal conversation without mentioning VY. Heck, I'm thinking of changing my login name so I don't have to see Vince10Young all the time. It all started just a few weeks ago like I said.

So I mean this in a very polite way. I'm not even talking to you anymore I'm talking to everyone now. Give VY an actual chance, not just the pre-season. This anti-VY is spreading like a virus(no harm intended).

That's been sitting on my chest for about a week so.....

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

never settle, it's not a good trait.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Do you really think they're aren't 20 or so better RBs than LenDale? Call me a pessimist if you want, I prefer Realist, it's what drives me, the pursuit of perfection. I'm a coach, it's in my blood to be critical and demanding without hurting my players, it's the only way they ever get better without drinking the cool-aid and becoming complacent. There are little things that you do every day that either make you better or worse, fundamentals, I don't see these things in VY and it makes running even the most basic offense difficult. Practice doesn't make perfect, Perfect practice makes perfect.

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

As a Vince Young fan let me be the first to say I also wish he was on another team other than the Titans. The Titans are too cheap to put a team around him.

10. The Playmaker

No such thing as perfect in football or any sport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar