Titans Waive Four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I really don't think that there are 20 RBs who are better than Lendale. Could you list those who you think are?

He was certainly in the top 20 last season, and I expect him to be this season, so far as rushing yards are concerned.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

LT, AD, Addai, Westy, Gore, S-Jax, Barber, Portis, LJ, Lynch, Jacobs, Lewis, F. Taylor, MJD, Grant, Edge, Parker, D. Williams, C. Taylor, Maroney, McGahee, T. Jones, Ronnie (if healthy).

I think most/all of those guys would outperform LenDale if they were put into his situation. I have him at #24. IMO, of course.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

that's why you probably fail more than you succeed. Perfection isn't a "Such thing", it's the will to put more effort into something than someone else is willing to.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Edge - no
    LJ - he's done.
    Williams - no
    C. Taylor - no
    McGahee - no way
    Jacobs - no
    Lewis - hell no.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

LT, Addai, Westbrook, SJackson, AD, Gore, McGahee, WParker, TJones, RGrant, Maroney, RBrown, Ricky Williams, LJohnson, BJacobs, JLewis, Portis, MJD, Lynch, Rudi Johnson, MTurner, Bush, Marion Barber.

just my opinion, I'd probaby rather have Edge too, hard to judge behind the Cards line.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Did I say anything about will power? No, so don't make assumptions about me.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LT, Peterson, Westbrook, Jackson, Gore, Parker, Jones, Grant, Maroney, Portis, MJD, Lynch, Turner, and Barber.(in no order)

So LW is a top 20 RB in my book.

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The King has heard enough of the "gloom and doom" scenarios!! To make right the Titan's place in the cosmos, The King is bringing up out of Tartarus (the Underworld) a special group of helpers. These helpers are the Hecatoncheires. There are three of them and they are unique in all creation - they each have 100 hands and 50 heads. Crown Prince Fisher will be allowed to place them where he thinks best in the upcoming games, but the King recommends that they be used as receivers. This will greatly aid Marquess Vince Young in his passing game. No more lost or dropped balls! :woohoo:

:yell2: Hear ye! Hear ye! Tune in Thursday for an amazing turn around in Titan offense!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

How can you call yourself a true Titan fan when you don't believe that Justin Gage is one of the best at his position in the NFL? You shouldn't even be allowed to wear Titan blue because of your hate. Just give him time to grow into the position, I'll give him 6 years until I make my decision on whether or not he will be successful on this team. He's got a new offensive coordinator and learning a new offensive playbook, we haven't even showed 20% of our new offense yet.:sarcasm:

10. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I've brought this up a few times as well. How does each thread devolve into a Vince Young Bash Party?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar