Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans want Kenny Britt to be more careful

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Feb 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

INDIANAPOLIS A New Jersey police spokesman said on Thursday police officials would still like to talk to Titans receiver Kenny Britt for the second time about a stabbing, and shooting, last month.

Police detectives interviewed Britt last month, but after recently charging a man for the stabbing, police said they wanted Britt to come in for further questioning. Police said the man stabbed is “a close personal friend of Britt.”

Titans General Manager Ruston Webster said the team doesn’t believe Britt was directly involved. Since being drafted by the Titans, however, Britt has been involved in at least nine incidents involving police.

“I do think a lot of it was wrong place, wrong time,’’ Webster said of Britt. “But I also think he needs to be careful of where he is, and when he is there.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,638
    Ya dont say...
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $305
    Another blockbuster thread Titans Insider. I was just about to be under the impression we wanted him to be less careful, until I read this. Keep up the investigative journalism.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,656
    I probably shouldn't leak this out just yet....but what the heck. I hear the Titans want CJ to spend more time training in Nashville instead of working out on his own.

Gosh I hope I don't get in trouble for leaking that breaking news....
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Actually, CJ's current contract stipulates that he must train with his teammates in Nashville during the offseason. He did that already last year btw.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,638
    I wish he was a Nashville guy though (I actually wish they were all Nashville guys), instead he's back home away from the team. But not like thats a bad thing, he's smarter than a 5th grader and knows how to stay clean.

Plus everybody goes away for a little while.

I just hope this guy isn't slacking off like I feel he is.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718
    He aint slacking he has too much pride to fall off like that.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,638
    Hope so, his ego is certainly inflated for some reason
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    We should just ban KB from leaving the city of Nashville, unless it's for a game.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,638
    He needs his own set of Dez Bryant rules

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...here-strict-team-mandated-guidelines-behavior
    The Hammer high fives this.