Titans wanted Cox

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 3, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- Webster needs to make a statement. His drafts haven't produced much other than Casey.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Just put Huff in there and see what happens. Hell, put George Wilson in at corner. No one under 240 lb on our roster can be as bad at corner as BWW.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

As long as BWW is sitting on the bench, I dont care who plays. I take that back, if I were the coach I'd be embarrassed that I had that guy even sitting on my bench. Make him stay in the locker room and have someone throw balls at the back of his head so he can maybe learn to turn around and play the damn ball!

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think at this point, you put in Huff just to see what he has. I can handle watching a young guy struggle if it looks like he can make contributions to the team later on. BWW looks like he shouldn't have make it past the first round of training camp cuts.

Honestly, it looks like cutting Campbell was a mistake. Yea, I went there.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BWW became the new Tommie Campbell

6. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

As a general rule our secondary over recent years has been in a state. The days of Donnie Nickey and Lamont Thompson are only just fading and now we have Blindi.... Whats the score with the secondary scout team ? Does anyone know anything about the personnel concerned ? Can someone shoot their guide dog ??

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

A lot of rookie cb's struggle their first season starting. Blidi is going thru some growing pains and we are taking the lumps with him. Huff couldn't cover much when asked to so far so I'd go with Sensabaugh as the other starter and see how he does. If Blidi can play, put him at Nickel. Against some WR's, I'd leave Sens on the outside and let Huff play some Nickel to see what he has. Find out what the different cb's are good at and play them to their strengths (assuming they have some). I think Huff is hungry so I'd like to see him get some reps with the starting D but we need some coverage, not just growing pains. So whether it's Huff, Blidi, Sens...let's get the best players on the field...NOW!

And frankly, I'd extend this to the S position too. I'd give Wilson a start over Griff and see how he does. It's not like he hasn't been a starting S in the NFL before. Can always have Wilson play back and let Stafford play in the box on packages where Wilson normally plays...at least on run downs.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm still behind Blidi. I see the raw materials there. I have hope that this is all growing pains and immaturity. If he can put it together he could be somebody. I know I look stupid for backing him but there is just something I like about him. He is making LOADS of mistakes but he hasn't stopped competing and being aggressive. In short he's is getting beat out there but he doesn't look scared. I hope he improves quickly though as I'm sure most won't be as patient with him as I'm willing to be.

9. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

the plane has already crashed. titans suck donkey balls. i can't remember a titans team this bad.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe you haven't been around all along then.

2004 and 2005 were AWFUL.

So far we look like we could be that bad, but give it time. We may suck. Idk if we suck THAT bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar