Titans were interested in Coles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Hmmm ... Carson Palmer had one pretty good year, & the rest? Eh. Kinda overrated, IMO.

Not knowing the details of the whole matter, Coles took the money & ... whatever. Have fun losing, Coles.

As an outsider - Grew kinda tired of his whining & jealousy all year long concerning Favre's chemistry with Cotchery. "Waaaaa, I miss Chad!" :rolleyes:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The point isn't really Coles, but the possibility that The Titans are still looking at WR..

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The feeling I get is that the FO was interested before Washington. And even then how much were we interested? Obviously not enough to have him come to Tenn.

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

You always here that the Titans were interested in a WR after they sign with another team every FA but for some reason TN can never pull the trigger and reel them in.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I should hope so.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This makes me think they will be very interested in Holt, if and when he becomes available.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I read somewhere that he thought that our offense was too run oriented, he was so right. Good call on not coming here.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

think or hope?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I doubt it. We signed Washington before Coles and news of bringing Washington in started almost Day 1 of Free Agency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar